Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And you never can tell


Hurrah for real html tags, embedded videos does not get much easier.

So the throat discomfort is mostly gone, however I started to develop a really bad runny nose, so bad that I fear that may die from asphyxia every two minutes. Oh and I rammed my mom's car into a pole in the last mile home (literally). Irony has it it felt more like a closure since I knew I might as well crashed on the motorway with my mind all fuzzy. Before you start getting worried, just to let you know that I am not hurt, the car is drivable, all the damage done is the dislodged bumper and couple of lights smashed, which will be patched by tomorrow the quickest.

The morale of the story, don't drive while on a hypoxic high, especially in a car that you are not totally familiar with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't ever become a pessimist, Ira; a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.
Robert Heinlein

I wish I am able to take his POV into real life, and his statement is the most correct. The grass is always greener, and you will find out that other people's shoes are a lot less comfortable when you get to wear them. At least everybody deserves 8 hours of sleep everyday.

What still bothers me? I can totally see my significant other leave me because she cannot make me happy, not going to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the game: Synopsis, a blend of authentic 8-bit visual experience with some quirky gameplay, especially suited to Nintendo fanboys.